So you would like to start having online conversations? This online forum is a opportunity for you to have your say on issues that matter to you.
It’s simple to use and will help us connect you to other parents and carers. For example to reply to a forum topic, simply click the topic and type and let us know what you think.
However, please make sure that you follow forum guidelines when posting and replying. Although we want to hear what matters to you, we want this space to be welcoming for all.
Alternatively, to request a discussion topic, please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
In short, please remember the terms of the forum use –
- Keep messages and posts constructive
- Strike up meaningful conversations about the discussion topics
- Encourage others to take part in conversations
- Have fun and learn from discussion topics
- Do not include any personal information in your username
- Do not post any personal information on the forum
- Do not submit any unlawful, harassing or abusive comments
- Do not swear or use language that could offend
- Do not spam or flood the forum
- Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic
When you post comments they will be moderated when posted from Monday to Friday. Therefore, If comments do not meet forum guidelines, an email will be sent to the participants with a reference to forum terms and conditions.
In short, If users continue to submit posts that do not meet forum terms and conditions, they will be removed as a user from the forum.